4 more days and counting! Here’s your tidbit of information for the day.
Throughout the day Saturday and Sunday, you will get the chance to attend breakout sessions, each featuring at least one guest speaker and a topic that will give you more insight into the publishing world and how to be successful. Saturday’s morning breakout sessions will be from 10:15 – 11:45 a.m. Here are the six breakout sessions that you can choose from:
– Q Is for Query: Taking the Mystery Out of the Query Letter with Susan Schulman of Susan Schulman, A Literary Agency (Texas Ballroom V)
– Agent Q&A: Why We Still Love Fiction with Panelists Brandi Bowles, Alex Glass and BJ Robbins and Moderator John Pipkin (Texas Ballroom VII)
– Kid Lit: One Hot Market with Panelists Mary Coglan, Laurie McLean, and Alice Tasman and Moderator Greg Leitich Smith (Hill Country A)
– Why It’s Never Too Early to Start Thinking About PR and Marketing with Panelists Mariyn Carter, Lisa Lawrence, and Jennifer Hill Robenalt and Moderator Shennandoah Diaz (Hill Country B)
– What the Heck Is a Platform, and Why Do Authors Need to Build One? with Panelists Jan Bozarth, Cynthia DiTiberio, and Nathaniel Jacks (Hill Country D)
Check out a copy of the conference schedule here!