Agents & Editors Conference Registration
June 26, 2020 - June 28, 2020$429
- This event has passed.
This Event is for Members only.
Click here to learn more about benefits of membership
$429 for members! (sign in for member pricing)
All credit card transactions will incur a 4% handling fee. To avoid the fee, you have the option of mailing a check with this registration form
Registration for the 2020 Agents & Editors Conference includes the following:
- Entry to all panels, presentations, and genre sessions
- Entry to the Pitch Lab
- Entry to the Opening Session with a top industry insider
- Entry to the Friday and Saturday evening events
- Entry to the Sunday Closing Luncheon (with RSVP)
- One (1) one-on-one consultation with an agent or editor
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Coffee breaks throughout the day
The following will be made available for separate purchase:
- A ticket to the Saturday Keynote Luncheon (starting in April)
- A second one-on-one consultation with an agent or editor (pending availability)
- Hotel lodging (at the Hyatt Regency. A special conference rate will be available to attendees.
Some of the agents already confirmed for 2020:
- Stephanie Delman, Sanford & Greenburger Associates
- Laura Gross, Laura Gross Literary
- Sandy Lu, L Perkins Agency
- Tanya McKinnon, McKinnon Literary
- Christina Morgan, Serendipity Literary Agency
- Bobby O’Neil, FinePrint Literary
- Duvall Osteen, Aragi, Inc.
- Kiele Raymond, Thompson Literary Agency
- Jon Rudolph, Dystel, Goderich, & Bourret
- More agencies added every week, plus editors and keynote speakers
To learn more about the agents, click here.
Hyatt Regency Austin, 208 Barton Springs Drive, Austin, TX 78704
$429 members only
Before purchasing, please read all policies as noted below.
All credit card transactions will incur a 4% handling fee. If you prefer to pay by check and avoid this fee, please print out our registration form and mail it to the office in an envelope postmarked before December 31. Before purchasing a ticket by any payment method, please read our refund policy at the bottom of this page. If you have questions call us at (512) 499-8914
All cancellations will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
Through January 6, 2020: 100% refund available
January 7 – April 30, 2020: 50% refund available for registration. There are no refunds for consultations.
After April 30, 2020: No refunds will be made (no exceptions), but registrants can transfer their registration to another person as long as advance notice is given to the Writers’ League of Texas. If you wish to transfer your registration, please call the WLT at 512-499-8914.
PROGRAM NOTE: The WLT reserves the right to change or cancel any speaker and/or session without notice.
This project is supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department. Visit Austin at NowPlayingAustin.com.
Writers’ League of Texas classes and workshops are also funded in part by the Texas Commission on the Arts – Investing in a Creative Texas. For more information, go to www.arts.texas.gov.
This project is also supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts. To find out more about how National Endowment for the Arts grants impact individuals and communities, visit www.arts.gov.