Runtime: 2:47:45 Original Class Date: 1/23/2021
NOTE: This is not a live class registration. When you register for access to these bundles, you’ll be receiving access to previously recorded classes taught for a live audience. Registration includes access to any handouts, readings, and slides the instructor originally shared with students. The video will be available for viewing immediately upon purchase, and will expire on March 31, 2022.
Every writer could benefit from a little space and some dedicated time to improve their craft. In this video, we learn how you can get both!
Emerging and mid-career writers are encouraged to watch this class recording in which we:
- Identify and navigate free and paid resources that regularly update opportunities to apply to fellowships and residencies.
- Learn several tips to improve your resume and CV for creative projects—even if you haven’t published yet!
- Prepare for the five most commonly found sections on applications.
- Learn how to develop a creative project proposal that will stand out from the crowd.
- Discuss how to choose and edit a creative sample for the application.
Participants will leave with sample outlines, examples of winning proposals, an application plan, and a calendar of upcoming state and national opportunities, delineated by genre and level of experience.