Every writer could benefit from a little space and some dedicated time to improve their craft. In this video, we learn how you can get both!
Emerging and mid-career writers are encouraged to watch this class recording in which we:
- Identify and navigate free and paid resources that regularly update opportunities to apply to fellowships and residencies.
- Learn several tips to improve your resume and CV for creative projects—even if you haven’t published yet!
- Prepare for the five most commonly found sections on applications.
- Learn how to develop a creative project proposal that will stand out from the crowd.
- Discuss how to choose and edit a creative sample for the application.
Participants will leave with sample outlines, examples of winning proposals, an application plan, and a calendar of upcoming state and national opportunities, delineated by genre and level of experience.